Manufacturing | Buffalo, NY | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary: In this position, you will be responsible for operating CNC surface grinder(s) with attention to detail and precise flatness and finish tolerances. Responsibilities include fabricating and polishing/deburring parts and assembly. Must be able to work independently, responsible to complete required tasks in a timely manner. Works with the manager to ensure all fabricated parts and assemblies are machined and assembled to the company’s highest standard.
**2nd Shift and Weekend Shift Available**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties may be assigned:
- Surface grind parts on manual and/or CNC grinding machines.
- Polish and deburr parts according to finish requirements.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, organization and general upkeep of the work area.
- Responsible for the quality manufacture of parts using approved documentation and procedures within tolerances set forth by the engineer, and to report deficiencies.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all work to the highest quality.
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life and AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account, 401k Plan and Employee Assistance Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time