Administrative | Carrollton, TX | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Processes credit cards using required security processes
- Performs Invoice sale orders daily
- Mails or emails invoices to customers
- Processes drop ships and transfers requested by other branches
- Communicates to branches if there are issues
- Makes inventory adjustments
- Enters new customer info into the database
- Processes credit applications
- Assists with PO’s for outside processing of material
- Receives in material, comparing documents to ensure material and quantity are correct, notifying management of any discrepancies
- Inputs receiving information electronically, accurately and in a timely manner
- Releases Sales Orders, notify sales person of any damage or discrepancies in quantity
- Processes RMA’s for material returned from customers, verifies the correct material and quantity has been returned, and applies appropriate credit to the customer
- Follows up with factories regarding pending shipping information and communicates any changes to sales person or customer
- Processes fabricated jobs through Work in Progress
Experience: Previous experience required.
Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, FSA, Employee Assistance Program, 401K Retirement Plan.
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time