Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer
Information Technology | Washington, DC | Full Time
The successful candidate must have experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The candidate must have experience in implementing traditional CRM packaged business applications (e.g., service management, sales, etc.) as well as developing custom applications using the xRM framework. Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as the lead developer for CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based project
- Lead small to mid-sized development teams involved in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Providing hands-on mentoring and expert-level technical assistance to junior members of the development team
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Provide as needed interview and technical screening support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations.
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML), Design Patterns, and other architectural principals.
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies on platforms such as SQL Server or Oracle with experience programming stored procedures using Transact SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to attain a Government Security Clearance.
- Must be able to work at client locations both in Washington, DC and Northern VA.