Sr. Dynamics 365 Developer
Information Technology | Washington, DC | Full Time
The Microsoft developer will implement, support and enhance custom applications on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM platform for business needs such as field services and case management. Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform as a senior developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Assist with development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively document business needs aligned with Dynamics 365 capabilities.
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- At least 8 years of total IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack.
- At least 4 years of hands-on development experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM and/or Power Platform.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations.
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.).
- Experience implementing Dynamics Field Services application.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Power Apps certifications.
- Experience working for federal government customers.
- Active Federal Government public trust clearance.