Dynamics Functional Consultant
Information Technology | Remote, DC | Full Time
The Dynamics Functional Consultant will perform requirements gathering and analysis activities within an IT implementation team. He or she will work closely with the development team ensuring the successful delivery of a Microsoft Dynamics based implementation. The consultant will apply functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform in defining user stories and shaping the solution. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Dynamics product features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching a case management solution.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into design and implementation.
- Guide development team in delivery of Dynamics based solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- At least 7 years of Business Analyst experience on IT systems development projects
- At least 2 years of recent experience working on implementations of systems based on Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Dynamics configuration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience with configuring Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft certifications
- Active federal government public trust clearance