Internal Application: Property Manager - Fort Worth, TX
Property Manager | Southeast Fort Worth | Full Time
We are a property management company that owns and operates affordable housing communities. It is our goal to provide high-quality affordable housing. We offer employees competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
We are looking to hire a full-time property manager for an affordable housing community in Fort Worth, TX. The ideal candidate is professional, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to oversee all aspects of leasing and maintenance operations.
- Attract and retain residents
- Lease units and move in new residents
- Collect and process rent
- Complete HUD required resident certifications
- Process the HUD voucher
- Maintain resident files in complete and accurate condition
- Resolve resident complaints
- Turn around vacant units efficiently
- Maintain property and units in excellent physical condition
- Input vendor invoices in our accounting software
- Initiate any necessary evictions or lease violations
- 3 or more years of property management experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable using a computer to routinely perform job functions.
- High School Degree
- Section 8 experience. Candidates with subsidized, public housing, low income, tax credit, HUD and/ or section 8 apartment experience will receive a strong preference.
- College degree
- Knowledge of Realpage Onesite
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training
- Retirement savings program