Technical Training Specialist
Customer | Anywhere in the USA | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You will assist in creating and delivering Pricefx product training targeted to a variety of Pricefx stakeholders, including customers, partners, and employees. While most of the training delivery is directed to business users, some of the training targets technical roles including implementation and integration engineers. Between trainings, you will apply your skills to ongoing training projects both within your team and across the company.
You will be in charge of…
- Preparing and delivering live, instructor-led training targeted to Pricefx stakeholders (at the location or remotely).
- Maintaining and updating both Pricefx and tooling skills.
- Collaborating with the Product Education team on product topics and content alignment.
- Assisting in creating, updating, and maintaining Pricefx training content
- Assisting with Pricefx education and product adoption projects
- Supporting the development of new training and collaborating with cross-functional teams
What should you have to succeed?
- Programming experience is a must. You will have to write the code for education purposes up to 20-30% of the time (coding is not product related). We use Groovy, but you will learn how to use it fast, in case you already have a solid knowledge of JAVA/similar programming language.
- Experience with SQL and database knowledge is a must.
- Experience creating technical documentation or learning content from topics ranging from user guides to APIs is required.
- Ability to resolve problems and think outside the box for solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- A natural curiosity for technology.
- Experience in creating and delivering training in a corporate environment (both in-person and remotely), ideally in the field of IT - software and tools.
This would make it easier
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
- Data Science and Python background
- Chicago, Illinois or Remote Opportunity
Other job specifics…
- Full-Time Employment
- Ability to travel up to 30% in the United States, with occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $260-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
- Our office is centrally located in the West Loop of Chicago, and plenty of flexibility on public transportation options.
- We match your 401K contribution dollar for dollar up to 4% and vest it starting the first month.
- We give you 4 weeks of paid time off (PTO), 14 public holidays each year, and your birthday off.
- We have amazing healthcare coverage sponsored by the ADP platform.
- We offer 12 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.