Talent Pool CZ
Talent Pool | Czech Republic | Full Time
At Pricefx, we recognize that talent comes in various forms, and we believe in nurturing and harnessing the unique skills and experiences of individuals. While we may not have an advertised position that aligns perfectly with your aspirations at the moment, we value your expertise and want to create a space for you to express your interest!
By submitting your application, you open the door to potential future collaborations with us. Our dynamic and inclusive work environment presents numerous possibilities across various departments and teams. We encourage you to highlight your skills, areas of interest, and preferred roles, enabling us to consider you for suitable positions as they become available.
As an organization committed to growth and innovation, we continuously seek exceptional talent to join our ranks. By applying today, you become part of our talent pool and gain access to future career opportunities that may align more closely with your goals.
What should you have to succeed?
Proactive attitude, open mind ...
What will you love about us?
We will support your home office setup with a monthly IT allowance. We prioritize work-life balance and, in addition to vacation, offer work anniversary, birthday, and CSR days off. Building a sense of community is important. We organize regular virtual or in-person meetups and many social activities and challenges.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (3825 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.