Customer | Brisbane, Australia | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
Provide professional and timely service and support to customers and colleagues alike so we can help our customers grow their business. Participate and contribute to our family with your skills and personality. And finally, learn and grow in our company.
You will be in charge of…
- Problem-solving on the application layer of our Pricefx products as well as on the platforms (database, java server, integration components), using various debugging tools
- Testing and verifying technical issues on our test platforms, reproduce faults
- Analysis of data streams between our integration engines and customer e-Commerce platforms
- Investigations into various events such as alerts from our Monitoring platforms
- Internal as well as customer dialogue in writing and over the phone
- Remote sessions with customer’s experts to progress our investigations
- Designs and develops support systems to monitor application status and the entire platform (processor, memory, disk, log errors)
- Identifying generic SW bugs, documenting them, and reporting them to our Development team
- Helping to perform routine tasks on our customer partitions as part of maintenance and upgrade tasks
- Participating in standby duties during weekends and business holidays
- Maintaining system documentation
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative. But mainly eager for challenges because both your soft skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Pricefx!
- Experience of the following is needed:
- Java/Java EE
- Groovy knowledge is an advantage
- DB – experience with one of MySQL, Postgres, Oracle
- SaaS support
- Analytical skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Minimum 3 years of experience
This would make it easier…
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
- Brisbane, Australia
Other job specifics...
- Full-time employment
- After fully completed training, we will expect you to help us with the weekend standby duties. The rotation basis is approx. once a month including other Support Engineers
- We are looking for people to work on-site after a lift of current restrictions (under normal circumstances, this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly AUD 310-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in