Customer | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Provide professional and timely service and support to customers and colleagues alike so we can help our customers grow their business. Participate and contribute to our family with your skills and personality. And finally, learn and grow in our company.
You will be in charge of…
- Problem-solving on the application layer of our Pricefx products as well as on the platforms (database, java server, integration components, and more), using various debugging tools
- Test and verify technical issues on our test platforms, reproduce faults and identify generic SW bugs, documenting them and reporting them to our Development team
- Analysis of data streams between our integration engines and customer e-Commerce platforms
- Investigations into various events such as alerts from our Monitoring platforms
- Internal as well as customer dialogue in writing and over the phone
- Remote sessions with customer’s experts to progress our investigations
- Help perform routine tasks on our customer partitions as part of maintenance and upgrade tasks
- Proactively sharing knowledge and how-to’s with customers and our internal teams
- Participate on Stand By duties during weekends and business holidays (Business Critical situations only)
- Maintains system documentation
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative, but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested at Pricefx!
- Proven basic programming skills (preferably in Groovy, Java)
- Basic UNIX knowledge (shell scripts, CRON, grep, cat), MySQL/Postgres skills, understanding logs
- Knowledge and interest in coding, SQL, web technologies (HTML, JSON, REST API), GIT
- Experience with ticketing systems or development methodologies - working with priorities SLA, statuses, workflows
- Analytical skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Excellent communication and writing skills – reaching out to customers/internal teams,
- Three years of experience
This would make it easier
- Experience with ticketing systems or development methodologies - working with priorities SLA, statuses, workflows, JIRA
- Expanding documentation/how-to articles, reporting bugs into JIRA
- Chicago, IL
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in