Support Engineer (3rd level support)
Customer | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Provide professional and timely service and support to customers and colleagues alike so we can help our customers grow their business. Participate and contribute to our family with your skills and personality. And finally, learn and grow in our company.
You will be in charge of…
- Problem-solving on the application layer of our Pricefx products as well as on the platforms (database, java server, integration components), using various debugging tools
- Test and verify technical issues on our test platforms, reproduce faults
- Analysis of data streams between our integration engines and customer e-Commerce platforms
- Investigations into various events such as alerts from our Monitoring platforms
- Internal as well as customer dialogue in writing and over the phone
- Remote sessions with customer’s experts to progress our investigations
- Designs and develops support systems to monitor application status and entire platform (processor, memory, disk, log errors)
- Identifying generic SW bugs, documenting them and reporting them to our Development team
- Help perform routine tasks on our customer partitions as part of maintenance and upgrade tasks
- Participate on Standby duties during weekends and business holidays
- Maintains system documentation
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Pricefx!
- Experience of the following is needed:
- Java/Java EE
- Groovy knowledge is an advantage
- DB – experience with one of: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle
- SaaS support
- Analytical skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Ability to speak English fluently (written and communication skills at B2 level or higher are required)
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience
This would make it easier…
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- We offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- We are looking for people to work onsite (this role is not a remote one, although home office is possible upon agreement)
- We require a clean criminal record
- Prague, Hradec Kralove or Ostrava – CZECH REPUBLIC
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days, etc..
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.