Revenue | Munich (remote office) | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin,Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Find out more: www.pricefx.com
Solution Strategy is a critical part of the Pricefx global revenue team. We are pricing professionals who apply our deep experience, as subject matter experts, to Pricefx customer-centric software solutions. We are relentless in our search for value on behalf of our prospective customers, and we are experts in providing a vision for the future.
The Solution Strategy team collaborates with the Sales Account Executive from start to finish. From discovery, benefits mapping, solution configuration, and value communication - the Solution Strategy team is the go-to resource for all technical sales needs. This is a dynamic environment where expertise in pricing, sales, solution design, business consulting, and technology is leveraged every day to drive commercial success. And while we do this all, we don’t forget about having fun and enjoy time together.
You have broad pricing domain expertise, C-level executive level presence and presentation skills, business acumen, configuration and demo skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you.
Our team success is measured by commercial growth, which is directly supported by our subject matter expertise in pricing and solution application of Pricefx software. This role is full of exciting challenges and opportunities because we expect you to take a leading role in creating a compelling and cutting-edge pricing solutions vision for our prospective customers. Yes, there are things we expect you will follow up, but to be clear we are looking for someone who will enrich our team with knowledge and fresh ideas – which we are happy to take (if they are good ;-) )
What are your responsibilities?
- Work as a Presales consultant to understand business and pricing challenges and pitch a market-leading, cloud-based SaaS pricing platform.
- Interact with prospects and customers from various industries in different sizes to craft a compelling solution vision
- Supporting the sales team you will be carrying out replies to RFPs and RFIs as well as product demos in Pricefx and building business value cases with clients
- Differentiate our offer as it relates to our customers and competitors.
- Contribute to marketing programs as a thought leader. This can include blogging, social media posts, product and industry materials, and possible speaking engagements.
What should you have to succeed?
- You are now or have been a pre-sales consultant, pricing consultant, strategy consultants or held another job that required deep and consistent pricing strategy and execution work.
- You have implemented, developed or sold B2B/B2C pricing software or strategy in your day to day work
- You have experience in giving high impact software demos or have worked in consulting, sales support functions, or other similar roles in a core B2B/B2C industry.
- You have broad hands-on pricing domain expertise, in multiple industries, such as Industrial Manufacturing, Distribution, MRO, High Tech, Aftermarket parts, Food & Beverage, CPG, Process – Chemicals, or other core B2B industry.
- You have excellent presentation skills and executive presence (e.g. you can have a P&L level discussion with a CXO)
- You have a start-up mentality – this is exciting but challenging in equal measure
- Pricing management or strategy expertise
- Business Analysis/data Analytics (Data and software-driven with potential coding skills / the coding skill is nice to have)
- Executive presence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Ability to present in front of large groups, conduct webinars, and create compelling blog content
- Self-motivated worker, ability do deliver incoming tasks according to deadlines
Location and Travel
- Ideal location: DACH / Munich ideally
- Remote Work
- Willing to travel to visit clients (up to 40%)
Other job specifics…
The candidate needs to have a valid work permit for Germany
Compensation is based on the level of experience, with salary, individual and company performance-based bonus.
Please send your CV in English.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing European organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx.
We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Please be patient during Christmas time and the upcoming holiday our response can be delayed.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.