Revenue | Remote in Chicago, IL | Full Time
Join our family at Pricefx, a leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. Experiencing consistent annual growth, Pricefx remains committed to stable employment. We value flexibility and provide home office and remote work opportunities. Our product boasts outstanding customer reviews ranging from small companies to renowned names such as Michelin, Sonoco, Danone, Avery Dennison, and Bosch.
With branches in 7 countries and over 30 nationalities, Pricefx is a genuinely international and diverse company, fostering a warm, welcoming, and respectful environment. Join us at Pricefx and be part of a winning team that values your unique contributions, encourages accountability and personal growth, and celebrates collective achievements.
Solution Strategy is a critical part of the Pricefx global revenue team. We are pricing industry veterans who apply our deep industry experience, as subject matter experts, to Pricefx customer-centric software solutions. We are relentless in our search for value on behalf of our prospective customers, and we are experts in providing a vision for the future. The Solution Strategy team collaborates with the Sales Account Executive from start to finish. From discovery, benefits mapping, solution configuration, and value communication - the Solution Strategy team is the go-to resource for all technical sales needs. This is a dynamic environment where expertise in pricing, sales, solution design, business consulting, and technology is leveraged every day to drive commercial success. And while we do this all, we don’t forget about having fun and enjoying time together.
If you have pricing domain expertise, C-level executive level presence and presentation skills, business acumen, configuration, and demo skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. Our team success is measured by commercial growth, which is directly supported by our subject matter expertise in pricing and solution application of Pricefx software. This role is full of exciting challenges and opportunities because we expect you to take a leading role in creating a compelling and cutting-edge pricing solutions vision for our prospective customers. Yes, there are things we expect you will follow up, but to be clear we are looking for someone who will enrich our team with knowledge and fresh ideas.
You will be in charge of…
Work with leading enterprise and mid-market companies to understand their business and pricing challenges and craft a compelling solution vision and value case.
- Demonstrate complex workflows and use cases in Pricefx SaaS pricing software supported by a dedicated team of product experts.
- Differentiate our offer as it relates to our customers and competitors.
- Create industry-specific content that is directed at our buyer personas and speaks to their specific pains and gains.
- Contribute to marketing programs as a thought leader. This can include blogging, social media posts, product and industry materials, and possible speaking engagements.
What should you have to succeed?
- You are now or have been a successful pricing manager/director in a B2B enterprise.
- You have hands-on pricing domain expertise, especially in Industrial Manufacturing, Distribution, MRO, High Tech, Aftermarket parts, Food & Beverage, CPG, Process – Chemicals, or other core B2B industries.
- You have excellent presentation skills and executive presence (e.g. you can have a P&L level discussion with a CXO)
- You have used B2B pricing software in your day to day work or have sold B2B pricing software
- You have experience in giving high-impact software demos or have worked in consulting, sales, or other similar roles in a core B2B industry.
This would make it easier…
- Business Analysis/Data Analytics
- Executive presence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Spanish language knowledge is a plus
- Ability to present in front of large groups, conduct webinars, and create compelling blog content
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40%, occasional international travel
Other job specifics…
- Full-time position.
- Ability to travel up to 30%, with occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
We will support your home office setup with a monthly IT allowance. We prioritize work-life balance and, in addition to vacation, offer work anniversary, birthday, and CSR days off. Building a sense of community is important. We organize regular virtual or in-person meetups and many social activities and challenges.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $260-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet).
- We match your 401K contribution dollar for dollar up to 4%, and your contributions are vested immediately.
- 4 weeks of paid time off (PTO),3 sick days 15 public holidays each year, and your birthday off.
- We have amazing healthcare coverage sponsored by the ADP platform.
- We offer 12 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.