Solution Delivery | Midwest | Full Time
Price f(x) is a next generation, multi-tenant SaaS provider of full suite pricing management software. We have 50+ customers such as Sonoco, Avery Dennison, Solenis, Bosch, Toys R Us, and Dana using our solutions to price their products and services more effectively.
We have multiple opportunities for Consultants in the US to configure our multi-tenant SaaS pricing software via the UI based (Excel-like) configuration and Groovy interface so it will meet our customers’ requirements. There is a price and profit analytics component as well as business process, workflow, and decision support.
Your role will be crucial for the way the software is used and how it delivers value to our customers.
Work with our customer’s and/or partner’s pricing team to gather their requirements and configure Price f(x) to meet them:
- Create pricing logic for price lists, quotes, promotions and rebate agreements.
- Configure and customize charts and dashboards
- Together with the integration engineers, implement data flows and repositories to/from other systems.
- Participate in customer meetings to receive and give feedback on implemented functionality and test results.
- Actively participate in the Price f(x) Uni, learning from others and creating new content for others to learn.
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Self-starter, able to deliver with little managerial oversight
- Solid experience in Excel, SQL, R, Groovy or Java
- Experience with data mining or data analytics
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Mad Groovy or Java skills! (Please highlight these in your cover letter)
- Knowledge of pricing strategies
- Exposure to ERP, CRM systems (SAP, SFDC, MS Dynamics, …)
- Experience in writing user stories or developing solutions based on user stories
- Experience with code and application management systems (we use Git + IntelliJ)
- Exposure to project management systems (we use Jira)
When not working at our customers’ locations, you will work from our new Chicago office. Your success is strongly predicated on your ability to self-motivate and work independently. We offer 401k, healthcare benefits and the opportunity to enjoy the potential of accelerated career growth in our fast-growing company. Price f(x) is passionate about creating an environment in which talent can flourish.