Product Strategy | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border.
You can find out more about us:
You will partner with customers, sales, engineering, and several other internal teams to design highly flexible and robust solutions leveraging our unique SaaS platform to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of Price fx platform and its solutions. As a trusted customer advisor, the Senior Solution Engineer will help organizations understand best practices around Price fx cloud solutions, and how to migrate existing pricing processes and integrations to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a pricing strategy through our PoC projects and drive the ultimate success of the project.
You will be in charge of…
- Design, implementation, and configuration of Pricefx platform for demo purposes using Groovy language
- Communicating, gathering and formalizing requirements
- Cooperating with Pricefx support team resolving technical issues
- Configure and documenting solution according to requirements and user stories
- Collaborate with the demo team to resolve issues
- Contribute to Product enhancements
What should you have to succeed?
- Good knowledge of
- object-oriented programming principles (Java)
- the programming language Java is a huge advantage
- experience with Groovy language is a plus
- web technologies: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Experience (3+ years) with:
- enterprise software implementation projects is a plus
- pricing domain projects is a big plus
- with relational databases
- Excellent communication skills
This would make it easier
- Prior experience with Pricing Domain and/or Pricing Management and Optimization Software, CRM, ERP or CPQ technologies especially Pricefx or Vendavo is a plus
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects
- Certifications in Web, Database, and Object-Oriented Software Technologies or/and CPQ, CRM, ERP platforms and solutions
- Prague or Ostrava or Hradec Králové, the Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- Occasional travel
- The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.