Customer | Any location in Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Bosch, and Danone. We are a solid and sustainable company that is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us.
- Lead the technical aspects of projects and support multiple customers
- Design and configure the Pricefx solution according to customer requirements
- Assist with gathering, communicating and formalizing customer requirements in the form of user stories
- Lead the configuration of the Pricefx solution, using both the Pricefx native language and Groovy
- Manage Pricefx colleagues and partners on the assigned projects
- Mentor junior colleagues - transfer critical and unique knowledge and approach of the Pricefx SaaS solution
- Work with Pricefx Support to resolve technical issues
- Analyze and define the requirements for the integration of data from/to customer’s other IT systems
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles involving Java or Groovy
- Experience with pricing domain projects and with relational databases
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global, complex clients
- Ability to communicate with customers in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Skill with writing concise, effective communication to various audiences
- Experience with Agile project management and tools (we use Jira)
- Prague / Hradec Kralove / Ostrava (office locations)
- or any other warm place in Czechia with good internet and coffee/tea
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. We get inspired by collaboration and teamwork. Your ideas will come to life, and you will have the opportunity to build something new with our global team.
At Pricefx, it is not all about meetings and work, we like to have fun together. Either we go cycling, play volleyball, have parties, movie nights, and occasionally BBQ.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (6000 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.