Customer | Minneapolis, MN (Remote) | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
- Lead the technical aspects of projects and support multiple customers
- Design and configure the Pricefx solution according to customer requirements
- Assist with gathering, communicating and formalizing customer requirements in the form of user stories
- Lead the configuration of the Pricefx solution, using both the Pricefx native language and Groovy
- Manage Pricefx colleagues and partners on the assigned projects
- Mentor junior colleagues - transfer critical and unique knowledge and approach of the Pricefx SaaS solution
- Work with Pricefx Support to resolve technical issues
- Analyze and define the requirements for the integration of data from/to customer’s other IT systems
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles involving Java or Groovy
- Experience with pricing domain projects and with relational databases
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global, complex clients
- Ability to communicate with customers in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Skill with writing concise, effective communication to various audiences
- Experience with Agile project management and tools (we use Jira)
- Minneapolis, MN (remote opportunity)
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.