Solution Advisory Competency Leader
Customer | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
As a Solution Advisory Competency Leader in Pricefx, you will play a critical role in leading our Solution Advisors (Solution Sales) to scope, sell and implement Pricefx projects. You will work closely with Account Executives, Solution Strategists (Pre-sales), Customer Solutions (implementation), and Product stakeholders. You will develop and implement the Solution Advisory strategy and ways of working.
You will be in charge of…
- Guide the practice of leading implementation workshops with customers/prospects, demonstrating and sharing implementation and pricing leading practices, and analyzing and mapping customer requirements based on Pricefx’s capabilities
- Develop proposals and recommendations to improve Pricefx’s products and services to reflect pricing best practices, turn-key solutions, and improve the overall solution design and delivery process, including reduction of Total Cost of Implementation ("TCI") and Time to Value ("TtV")
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders including Sales, Solution Strategy, and the Customer Solutions team to service sales and customer adoption by analyzing customer needs, explaining our implementation methodology, developing a tailored customer service proposal, advising on additional service offerings, creating, presenting, and negotiating, statements of work (SOWs) and ensuring customer value is realized
- Facilitate coordination with Solution Architects to develop customer-specific project estimates and timeline. Explain customer requirements so that the Solution Architect can prepare an accurate estimate of the time to configure the software
- Work with Pricefx's Sales Leadership and Account Executives, prepare detailed budgetary estimates and professional-level proposals
- Lead and guide the creation and/or continual improvement of our sales methodology processes including workshop collateral, estimation models, and deployment approach
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at project and executive levels
- Develop implementation approaches for new Product offerings
- Mentor and grow our team of Solution Advisors and Solution Sales Managers
What should you have to succeed?
- Proven sales skills, executive presence, customer interaction experience, and ability to influence and gain confidence of senior-level executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and in particular, the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- The discipline to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small, high-performance team
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting, Pricing Advisory Services, Sales Management, IT Professional Services or similar role
- 5+ years of experience leading consulting and/or commercial teams
- Pricing, CPQ, B2B SaaS, or other "big-data" experience is a plus
This would make it easier…
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
- Chicago, IL
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.