Solution Advisory Competency Leader (CZECH REPUBLIC)
Customer | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
As a Solution Advisory Competency Leader in Pricefx, you will play a critical role in leading our Solution Advisors (Solution Sales) to scope, sell and implement Pricefx projects. You will work closely with Account Executives, Solution Strategists (Pre-sales), Customer Solutions (implementation), and Product stakeholders. You will develop and implement the Solution Advisory strategy and ways of working.
You will be in charge of…
- Guide the practice of leading implementation workshops with customers/prospects, demonstrating and sharing implementation and pricing leading practices, and analyzing and mapping customer requirements based on Pricefx’s capabilities
- Develop proposals and recommendations to improve Pricefx’s products and services to reflect pricing best practices, turn-key solutions, and improve the overall solution design and delivery process, including reduction of Total Cost of Implementation ("TCI") and Time to Value ("TtV")
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders including Sales, Solution Strategy, and the Customer Solutions team to service sales and customer adoption by analyzing customer needs, explaining our implementation methodology, developing a tailored customer service proposal, advising on additional service offerings, creating, presenting, and negotiating, statements of work (SOWs) and ensuring customer value is realized
- Facilitate coordination with Solution Architects to develop customer-specific project estimates and timelines. Explain customer requirements so that the Solution Architect can prepare an accurate estimate of the time to configure the software
- Work with Pricefx's Sales Leadership and Account Executives, prepare detailed budgetary estimates and professional-level proposals
- Lead and guide the creation and/or continual improvement of our sales methodology processes including workshop collateral, estimation models, and deployment approach
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at the project and executive levels
- Develop implementation approaches for new Product offerings
- Mentor and grow our team of Solution Advisors and Solution Sales Managers
What should you have to succeed?
- Proven sales skills, executive presence, customer interaction experience, and ability to influence and gain the confidence of senior-level executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and in particular, the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible, and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- The discipline to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small, high-performance team
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting, Pricing Advisory Services, Sales Management, IT Professional Services or similar role
- 5+ years of experience leading consulting and/or commercial teams
- Pricing, CPQ, B2B SaaS, or other "big-data" experience is a plus
- Ability to speak English fluently (written and communication skills at B2 level or higher are a must)
This would make it easier…
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
- Czech Republic (possibly Germany)
Other job specifics…
- Ability to travel up to 40%, occasional international travel
applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
we offer a full-time employment contract
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team. You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office. We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.