Software Engineer (Back-End)
Technology | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border.
You can find out more about us:
Your mission will be to design, build and further enhance the next generation of Price fx platform.
What should you have to succeed?
- Contributing to the design and architecture of our new platform
- Using your software craftsmanship: covering code with automated tests, applying software engineering best practices, participating in peer code reviews, technical architecture sessions
- Design and develop efficient and secure ETL connectors which are used to process data from and into multiple systems like SAP, Salesforce
- Working with BIG data Enhancement of Price f(x) in-house platform with new features
- Collaborating with other teams like the Core Engineering team developing Backend, UX and Product Management, Support team and Customer Solutions
- Using tools like Atlassian cloud suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket), Kibana/ElasticSearch)
You will be working on things like...
- Proven experience with Java, JEE and at least one RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
- The big advantage is experienced with at least one ETL tool, e.g. Apache Camel, Talend, Mulesoft...
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Apache Kafka
- Web Services (REST, SOAP), JMS
- Strong understanding of general software development and systems administration
- Experience with Linux and network services
- Prague (other options: Hradec Králové, Ostrava)
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
Price fx is a global company, with customers and offices in America, Europe and the Asia Pacific. The software development team is located in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.