Software Developer Trainer
Customer | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You will assist in the creation and delivery of Pricefx product training targeted at a variety of Pricefx stakeholders, including customers, partners, and employees. While some of the training delivery is directed to business users, most of the training is targeted to technical roles, including implementation and integration engineers. While not training, you will apply your skills to ongoing education and training projects both within your team and across the company.
You will be in charge of…
- Preparing and delivering live, instructor-led training targeted to Pricefx stakeholders (at the location or remotely)
- Maintaining and updating both Pricefx and tooling skills
- Assisting in creating, updating, and maintaining Pricefx learning content
- Assisting with Pricefx education and product adoption projects
What should you have to succeed?
- Programming experience is a must. You will have to write the code regarding education purposes up to 20-30% of the time (coding is not product related). We use Groovy, but you will learn how to use it fast, in case you already have a solid knowledge of JAVA/similar programming language
- Experience with SQL and database knowledge is a must
- Experience creating technical documentation or learning content from topics ranging from user guides to APIs is required
- Ability to resolve problems and think outside the box for solutions
- Ability to work independently
- A natural curiosity for technology
- Experience in creating and delivering training in a corporate environment (both in-person and remotely), ideally in the field of IT - software and tools
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
This would make it easier…
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in