Senior Solution Engineer
Product Strategy | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border.
You can find out more about us:
You will partner with customers, sales, engineering, and several other internal teams to design highly flexible and robust solutions leveraging our unique SaaS platform to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of Price fx platform and its solutions. As a trusted customer advisor, the Senior Solution Engineer will help organizations understand best practices around Price fx cloud solutions, and how to migrate existing pricing processes and integrations to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a pricing strategy through our PoC projects and drive the ultimate success of the project.
You will be in charge of…
- Understand the customer’s pricing requirements, pain points and establish Price fx as the best solution that solves the customer’s challenges
- Build and present configured solutions using Pricefx modules by communicating, gathering and formalizing major customer requirements
- Respond effectively to RFIs related to technical feasibility and solution fit-gap analysis
- Lead client workshops and functional requirement sessions to scope the Proof of Concept
- Lead and manage solution configuration and integration teams throughout the delivery process
- Provide guidance to clients and project teams on leading implementation practices and domain expertise
- Articulate current state and desired future state through functional and technical landscape diagrams
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, and order management
- Manage Pricefx colleagues and partners on the customer assigned projects and train junior colleagues
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience
- Minimum of 2 years of enterprise-level B2B solution delivery or Cloud-based experience spanning ERP, CRM or CPQ solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of direct consulting experience with customers or the experience in demonstrating a consulting skillset with internal teams and stakeholders in your organization
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Java/Groovy, Web Technologies such as HTML, JSON, REST API
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong technical background, analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
This would make it easier
- Prior experience with Pricing Domain and/or Pricing Management and Optimization Software, CRM, ERP or CPQ technologies especially Pricefx is a plus
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects
- Certifications in Web, Database, and Object-Oriented Software Technologies or/and CPQ, CRM, ERP platforms and solutions
- Prague or Ostrava or Hradec Králové, the Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- Ability to travel up to 25% Europe, with occasional international travel
- The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.