Senior Project Manager – Customer Solutions Sales
Customer | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
In this highly visible position, you will play a critical role in leading pre-sales engagements, helping to ensure that the proposed implementation solution will meet the customer’s needs and will deliver significant value to the customer’s organization.
You will be in charge of…
- Lead the implementation workshops with customers/prospects by demonstrating and sharing implementation and pricing best practices
- Analyze and map client requirements based on the software's capabilities
- Drive service sales by analyzing client needs, explaining our implementation methodology, and developing a tailored client service proposal
- Propose and present our service offerings and negotiate statements of work (SOWs) to ensure client value is realized
- Collaborate with Solution Architects (SA) to develop customer-specific project estimates and timeline
- Prepare detailed budgetary estimates and professional-level proposals in conjunction with the Revenue team
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at the project and executive levels
- Deliver projects using the Pricefx agile-based methodology
- Coordinate with the client project manager on client-owned tasks in the area of configuration, ERP integration, testing, training, post-go-live support, etc.
- Report project progress and communicate project information timely and effectively to internal and external project stakeholders
What should you have to succeed?
- Ability to speak English fluently (written and communication skills at B2+ level or higher are required)
- If possible to travel after the lift of current restrictions, ability to travel domestically up to 75% and occasional international travel will be necessary
- We require a Bachelor Degree in Business or Technical discipline, MBA is highly desirable
- Experience in a similar role in either IT Professional Services Sales or Project Management.
- Proven sales skills and customer interaction experience
- Ability to influence and gain the confidence of Senior-Level Executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible, and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- The discipline to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small, high-performance team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Pricing, Financial, or "Big-Data" experience is a plus
This would make it easier…
- PMI-ACP and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience with the JIRA Software
- Exposure to ERP and/or CRM systems (SAP, SFDC, MS Dynamics, …)
- SAP SD experience is an advantage
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
- applicants need to have permission to live and work for us (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- we offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- England - London, France – Paris, Czech Republic – Prague, Germany – Munich
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team. You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office. We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.