Senior Pricing Scientist
Product | Any location in Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Bosch, and Danone. We are a solid and sustainable company that is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us.
Our Product Management and Solution Delivery organization is currently looking for a Pricing Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running price segmentation and optimization engagements and work together with our Product development team to enhance the Pricefx functionality. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops tools which will influence both our products and clients.
The Senior Data Scientist will be a key member of the Pricing Science team within the Product team at PriceFx. The primary focus of this role is to develop new approaches and algorithms (science bricks) to solve Price Optimization use cases. The successful candidate will create new models and configure them to deliver the expected results, based on the capabilities of the Price Optimization Workbench. This position requires a deep understanding of data science, pricing optimization, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
You will be in charge of…
- Develop and implement models to build up Science bricks, these entails potentially:
- machine learning and advanced AI models (Boosting Models, NN, DL, LLM, etc.)
- statistical models,
- and data mining algorithms.
- Maintain and updates these science bricks.
- Create new Use Cases within the framework of PriceFx platform by assembling our bricks, configuring and fine tuning them to deliver the expected results.
- Work in close relationship with the engineering team to constantly improve our product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the pricing optimization module meets the needs of the business.
- Stay up to date with the latest research and industry developments in data science.
What should you have to succeed?
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in data science, machine learning, and statistical modeling.
- Experience in developing pricing optimization models and algorithms is a plus.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience working with large datasets and data visualization tools.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prague, Ostrava, Hradec Králové, or any other place in Czechia with good internet connection :)
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. We get inspired by collaboration and teamwork. Your ideas will come to life, and you will have the opportunity to build something new with our global team.
At Pricefx, it is not all about meetings and work, we like to have fun together. Either we go cycling, play volleyball, have parties, movie nights, and occasionally BBQ.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (6000 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.