SecOps Engineer / IT Security Specialist
Technology | Munich (remote office) | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You will be part of our infrastructure operations team, that manages and maintains all our production infrastructure. While one focus will be clearly in evolving the security procedures of our production services, the job doesn't stop there as IT security is obviously also relevant for our internal systems and processes. We are looking for a person that knows IT security in theory AND practise, as you will be in charge to not only write the policies but also implement them.
You will be working on things like...
- Write/evolve our security policies and incidents response plans, work on standards and documentation
- Implement the defined security measures hands-on. Conduct tests.
- Drive the evolution of our SIEM dashboards and monitoring/alerting capabilities
- Assist in security questions and implementation for internal systems
- Assist on a pre-sales level with security questionnaires
What should you have to succeed?
- Proven track record in IT security as a practitioner. Skills in the tools of the trade
- Ideally, experience in modern Cloud technologies and their security problems and solutions for it. Kubernetes, AWS/Azure/O365
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Linux (e.g. Debian) and OSSECC/Wazuh experience
- Focus on real security and not theory, capable to differentiate between buzz and reality
Germany (possible work from home)
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in Germany
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.