SAP S/4 Hana Administrator and Developer
Engineering | Any location in Czech republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Your mission will be to maintain our SAP S/4Hana environment, define and build new features together with our product and engineering team and communicate SAP S/4 Hana related topics with our customers as well.
You will be working on things like...
- Design and implement SAP S/4 Hana integrations
- Implement and deploy SAP Fiori applications and custom extensions
- Develop prototypes and involved in our SAP architecture decisions
- Install and maintain our internal SAP Systems
- Create extensions and mashups in SAP C4C
- Using your software craftsmanship: covering code with automated tests, applying software engineering best practices, participating in peer code reviews, technical architecture sessions
- Collaborating with other teams like the Core Engineering team developing Backend, UX and Product Management, Support team and Customer Solutions
What should you have to succeed?
- Familiar with SAP S/4Hana installation, maintenance and development
- SAP Cloud Portal administration and development
- Experience with SAP Fiori and SAP U5 development is plus
- Experience with SAP C4C administration and development
- Using tools like Atlassian cloud suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket), Kibana/ElasticSearch)
- Fluent English language knowledge
Prague or Hradec Kralove or Ostrava
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
Wht will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. We get inspired by collaboration and teamwork. Your ideas will come to life, and you will have the opportunity to build something new with our global team.
At Pricefx, it is not all about meetings and work, we like to have fun together. Either we go cycling, play volleyball, have parties, movie nights, and occasionally BBQ.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (6000 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.