Sales Operations Specialist
Revenue | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
As part of the Sales Operations team, you will work to improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the sales process. You will be asked to provide data analysis and should be capable of using tools like Salesforce to track the performance of sales processes, and able to recognize opportunities for improvements.
The Sales Operations environment is fast-paced, and it requires you to multitask. You are expected to work individually as well as within a team, which requires daily communication and exchanges, but also back-up your Sales Operations colleague in order to ensure flawless support to various team members. This is not a senior role within the team, but its also not an entry-level. Thus, you must have previous experience in a direct (sales) operations role. You are expected to raise sales efficiency, sales productivity and process compliance.
You will be in charge of…
- Provide direction to/from Sales & Leadership on operational concerns
- Ensure sales process requirements are met globally (avoid creating silos) and requests are efficiently moving through internal channels
- Proactively identify barriers and opportunities for improvement within Sales Operations and other relevant departments and discuss the appropriate course of action with Sales Operations Manager
- Document steps and practices for future references, as well as for back-up purposes
- Facilitate & support internal projects and tasks, as assigned by the Sales Operations Manager
- Work as a liaison between Revenue, Finance, Customer and Legal teams to ensure deals are reviewed, closed, booked, and documented in an accurate and timely manner
- Help to roll-out processes across one or more organizational teams to improve sales forecasting, metrics and operations
- Support periodic and ad-hoc report requests as desired
- Assist teams & collaborate with Legal with contract preparation, signatures execution and filing
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Review and verify the integrity of Sales team data in Salesforce CRM
- Communicate data and issue resolution and analysis to stakeholders
- Drive & coordinate change management in various areas of our processes, tools & teams
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Min 1 – 3 years experience in a Sales/Customer Operations (Back-Office) support role
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Salesforce CRM experience is a must
- Focus on providing process optimisation by understanding the desired business outcome
- Delivery of standards which enable speed, efficiency and scale in the business
- Self-starter/learner, independent & capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be a true team-player and cherish teams‘ success
- Willing to go the extra mile without being prompted
- Exposure & cross-functional stakeholder management history
- Proven communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management/prioritisation skills
- Hands-on experience with other ERP/CRM systems, MS Office Suite, Confluence, JIRA is welcomed
- Fluent in English
- Prague, the Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Permanent contract
- The possibility to travel for company events & team gatherings
- The candidate needs to have a valid work permit for working in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterised by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organisation, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly 2800 CZK in net as IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.