Sales Enablement Coach
Revenue | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border
You will ensure each Pricefx Account Executive has the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to close new business. You will work closely with Sales, Solution Strategy, Ecosystem, Customer Success and Marketing teams to ensure strategic alignment.
You will be in charge of…
- Help building out the Sales Enablement programs within Sales Operations function to support continued growth, achievement, and capability among the Account Executives
- Identifying strategies and executing on Account Executives being able to ramp up quickly and effectively hit their quota
- Planning, facilitating and conducting training classes on sales techniques and methodologies involved in selling the Pricefx software.
- Engaging in the entire Pricefx sales cycle, from lead generation through win/loss and identifying areas for future improvements
- Owning Enablement meetings with the Global Revenue and Marketing Leaders you support to ensure organisational support and consistency among teams
- Understanding Pricefx product updates and features and preparing and enabling the Sales team to understand and sell our solutions
- Acting as a Sales Enablement and Product SME by staying up-to-date on current processes, Pricefx products, as well as sales industry trends
What should you have to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Enablement
- Highly organised and analytical in nature with outstanding project management skills.
- Experience in building and facilitating training programs for successful sales teams
- Strong understanding of the different sales methodologies (Solution Selling, Challenger, Value Selling, etc.)
- Experience in marketing with an understanding of communicating brand and product vision and roadmap
- Previously served in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global and complex clients
- Ability to communicate with the Global Sales team in-person, on conference calls, and through email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
This would make it easier
- Demonstrated for coaching, training, mentoring and empowering others
- Pricing Industry and/or SaaS experience
- Prague, the Czech Republic and/or US
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Permanent contract
- Up to 20-30% possibility of travel incl. international business trips
- The candidate needs to have a valid work permit for the Czech Republic
- The position is established within Sales Operations function
- Non-managerial position
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterised by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organisation, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.