Regional Business Development Rep
Sales | Midwest | Full Time and Contract
Regional Business Development Rep
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by sophisticated pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Toys “R “Us, Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, Dean Foods, etc. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world.
As a BDR for Price f(x), you will be spreading the word about a fun, innovative company that is disrupting the pricing and quoting software markets. This is the easiest and most exciting BDR roll in the world, well for sure the most exciting, because virtually every company needs what we sell – fast, flexible, affordable commercial solutions.
In the classic SaaS BDR fashion, you’ll design a multi-channel outbound program that works well for you and the Account Executives your support. Your goal is to get them qualified leads, ideally in their target accounts, so that they can spend their time engaging customers from the SQL stage to close. We sell to all industries and almost all company sizes, so the prospect base is virtually limitless.
You’ll work inside of SFDC as well as other tools we have for identifying likely targets and connecting with them. Email, social and all other channels are fine, but you should really enjoy picking up the phone and talking to strangers because that’s how you’ll spend about half of your time! You’ll be measured primarily on the introductory and qualifying meetings you arrange, with some upside for your AEs’ downstream success.
You will be in charge of…
- Researching and developing new leads within an assigned territory
- Being a key contributor to the sales pipeline through achieving individual calls, meetings and SQL targets
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Build relationships with current customers to facilitate networking opportunities with prospects
- Possess a keen understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
What should you have to succeed?
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, out-of-the-box thinker who excels in finding warm prospects and piquing their interest. In addition to demand gen, by promoting our disruptive approach to pricing and quoting solutions, you will help us accelerate industry-wide awareness. We need someone who is creative and has strong teamwork skills to engage with your world-wide colleagues.
- You should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B prospecting
- Ideally experienced in SaaS software, extra credit for pricing, CPQ or CRM solutions
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on task management, prioritization and goal setting
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Willingness to travel periodically for events, trade shows and face to face meetings
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by providing allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
Location: Downtown Chicago
Other Job Specifics: Full-time employment