Revenue | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like MountainDrägerwerke, Media Markt Saturn, Schneider Electric, and many others in Europe, the Americas and Australia. We are experiencing rapid global growth, so it’s a great time to join Pricefx.
Find out more: www.pricefx.com
Solution Strategy is a critical part of the Pricefx global revenue team. We are pricing industry veterans, demo experts, technical gurus, and commercial support professionals. The Solution Strategy team collaborates with the Sales Account Executives from start to finish; focusing on value presentations, demos, technical presentations, and other activities that support a successful sales cycle. From RFP to signed contract, the Solution Strategy team is laser-focused on supporting sales.
- Manage Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) processes from start to finish – coordinating with AEs, legal, finance, and others to respond to the request with high quality and within required timelines.
- Piece together scattered responses from multiple subject matter experts who have their own pressing responsibilities – developing templates and other processes to increase efficiency and make content updates fast, easy, accurate, and always up to date.
- Tailor content to the specific needs of the prospect as needed using multiple technology platforms (MS Office suite, RFP software, and other communication portals)
- Create a Center of Excellence within the team for customer response documentation and delivery globally.
- Generate highly professional work under tight deadlines
- Manage RFP software platforms
What are your responsibilities?
- Coordinate and maintain team documentation efforts for responses for RFPs
- Analyze requirements and ensure that proposals meet requirements
- Edit and rewrite proposals, including creating templates and boilerplate text
- Draft proposals and communicate across teams to get input and meet deadlines
- Work across teams to make sure that we have alignment in RFP materials accounting for input from Marketing, Sales, Product, IT/Integration, Solution Sales, Solution Strategy and others.
- Maintain Q&A repository and corporate messaging repository in cooperation with marketing and SMEs, and ensure all RFP answers are current and accurate.
- Manage the selection process for RFP automation software and oversee the implementation of this system globally.
- Help to coordinate reference program and documentation
What should you have to succeed?
- 2-3 years of experience in managing a large volume of complex RFP/RFI document responses in a high-tech sales environment.
- Research, writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Experience in working with RFPIO, LOOPIO, or similar RFP automation software
- Writing and editing
- Time management – working under time pressure
- Conceptual understanding of SaaS cloud software space
- High level of organization
- Highly positive attitude and ability to work with all personalities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (German or Czech is helpful but not required)
Location and Travel
- Prague area
- Remote Work Possible
- Limited to no travel
Other job specifics…
Valid work permit for legal working in the Czech Republic
Compensation is based on the level of experience, with salary, individual and company performance-based bonus.
Please send your CV in English.
Please be patient during Christmas time and the upcoming holiday our response can be delayed.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time.
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing European organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.