Product Strategy | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Working within a team of software developers the Agile Product Owner (Business Analyst) will be responsible for aligning their Product roadmap with the product strategy and needs of the customers of the relevant product.
According to business and customer needs, the Product Owner will create and define user stories and relevant assets for the development team to implement. Working closely with all key stakeholders the Product Owner will tailor requirements and specification to meet the need of the target audience.
You will be in charge of…
- Plan and prioritize the product backlog
- Write user stories including functional diagrams or flows and defining acceptance criteria
- Working closely with the development team to provide quick feedback
- Talking to customers to gather regular feedback and oversee user testing
- Adding value to the product based on user feedback and requirements
- Making recommendations to senior stakeholders based on data and feedback
- Running backlog grooming sessions to ensure the dev team is aligned with priorities
- Ensuring that user stories have all required assets like mock-up or wireframes (self-created or produced by the designer)
- Collaborate with Product Designer on prototypes and wireframes
- Collaborating with Product Manager on the product roadmap
What should you have to succeed?
- Experience in an Agile software development
- Experience managing internal company backlogs
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Able to make decisions and lead team meetings
- Strong analytical thinking
- Advanced English
- Very good team player
- Prague, the Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- Occasional travel
- The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.