Product Strategy | Any location in Czech Republic | Full Time
Join our family at Pricefx, a leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. Experiencing consistent annual growth, Pricefx remains committed to stable employment. We value flexibility and provide home office and remote work opportunities. Our product boasts outstanding customer reviews ranging from small companies to renowned names such as Michelin, Sonoco, Danone, Avery Dennison, and Bosch.
With branches in 7 countries and over 30 nationalities, Pricefx is a genuinely international and diverse company, fostering a warm, welcoming, and respectful environment. Join us at Pricefx and be part of a winning team that values your unique contributions, encourages accountability and personal growth, and celebrates collective achievements.
Working within a team of software developers the Agile Product Owner will be responsible for aligning their Product roadmap with the product strategy and needs of the customers of the relevant product.
According to business and customer needs, the Product Owner will create and define user stories and relevant assets for the development team to implement. Working closely with all key stakeholders the Product Owner will tailor requirements and specifications to meet the need of the target audience.
You will be in charge of…
- Plan and prioritize the product backlog.
- Write user stories including functional diagrams or flows and define acceptance criteria.
- Working closely with the development team to provide quick feedback.
- Talking to customers to gather regular feedback and oversee user testing.
- Adding value to the product based on user feedback and requirements.
- Making recommendations to senior stakeholders based on data and feedback.
- Running backlog grooming sessions to ensure the dev team is aligned with priorities.
- Ensuring that user stories have all required assets like mock-ups or wireframes (self-created or produced by the designer).
- Collaborate with Product Designer on prototypes and wireframes.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager on the product roadmap and strategy.
What should you have to succeed?
- Experience in an Agile software development
- Experience managing internal company backlogs.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Able to make decisions and lead team meetings.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking with an excellent memory.
- Advanced English.
- Very good team player.
Prague, Hradec Králové or Ostrava - Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- Occasional travel
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
What will you love about us?
We will support your home office setup with a monthly IT allowance. We prioritize work-life balance and, in addition to vacation, offer work anniversary, birthday, and CSR days off. Building a sense of community is important. We organize regular virtual or in-person meetups and many social activities and challenges.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (3825 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.