Product Strategy | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible, so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
To develop and enhance products by identifying understanding and prioritizing customer/prospects needs, requirements and product gaps. You will translate what customers express as “wants” into features that they actually need and will generate product requirements; determinate specifications; timing, time-integrated plans for product/feature introduction; develop internal and external communication.
You will interact with the sales, marketing, solution delivery and support teams and of course the end users themselves. You will work intimately with the development team to see new features through to completion. You will be a ringmaster in a very busy, well-orchestrated, very exciting circus.
You will be in charge of…
Developing the software product strategy and roadmap taking into account customer needs, schedule limitations, resource constraints, product scalability, market impact and competitor insights.
Driving discussions with customers regarding their needs and how they can be adapted into features that align with Price f(x) business and development goals.
Understanding the technical capabilities and constraints of our development platform, and guiding customers to solutions that maintain our future scalability.
Defining continuous product updates to improve customer experience, product scalability, and commercial performance.
Preparing clear and concise product requirements documentation with prioritized features and corresponding justification that has been developed through coordination with key stakeholders.
Working closely with our sales team and partners to use their assets, expertise and reach in order to communicate effectively with our target customers and prospects in workshops.
What should you have to succeed?
- You need to be efficient, rigorous, focused on detail and well-organized, but also pragmatic and flexible.
- You must be amazing at prioritizing and know how to juggle an insane number of responsibilities and requests.
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and the ability to participate in clear-headed brainstorming sessions and arguments for the better of the product.
- To be great at solving problems and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High customer focus with the ability to identify and articulate customer needs and product requirements is a must.
- Proven experience and ability with managing and mentoring a team, influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority and adapting to a fast-paced environment and changing business priorities.
- University degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 year’s experience in software application product management
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- A valid work permit to be employed in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.