Pricing IT Project Manager (North America)
Professional Services | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. Our software is very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarkt Saturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Make our customers successful in pricing and deliver our SaaS software projects on-time and within budget meeting customers’ requirements. You get involved in the sales cycle and ensure a solid statement of work is agreed on which you then deliver in one or more projects run according to the Agile Scrum project methodology. Depending on your level of experience you either run large client projects/programs or you own multiple small/midsize projects that are executed in parallel.
YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF?
- Defining project scope, captured in the services statement of work, by working closely with the customer and Sales to identify specific customer requirements and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and estimate project effort and required budget
- Lead project teams of solution architects, configuration, and integration engineers
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Coordinate with the client project manager on client owned tasks in the area of ERP integration, testing, end-user training, post go-live support, etc.
- Report project progress and communicate project information timely and effectively to internal and external project stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Member of the project management team and responsible for project profitability across projects in the region
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE TO SUCCEED?
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, preferably in the pricing domain or similar
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in SAAS software configuration and implementation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with project management tools on agile implementations project (we use JIRA)
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE ABOUT US?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
THIS WOULD MAKE IT EASIER
- Experience delivering software using the Agile methodology with the Scrum framework
- Experience with or knowledge of JIRA Software
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desired
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies and software
- Exposure to ERP and/or CRM systems (SAP, SFDC, MS Dynamics, …)
- SAP SD experience is an advantage
Location: Chicago (US)
OTHER JOB SPECIFICS...
Travel up to 30% is required