Solution Delivery | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Toys“R“Us, Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, Dr. Max etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Your mission is to manage and build Solution Dlivery team in Prague / Czech region that allows Price f(x) to deliver tailor made solutions to the most important customers in the area. Help Price f(x) and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! You will be also in direct contact with the major customers, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real with your team in cooperation with competence centre.
You will be in charge of…
- Build and manage the Solution Delivery team in assigned region
- Hire and mentor new employees
- Transfer critical and unique knowledge and approach of Price f(x) SaaS solution
- Lead major programs or multiple customers
- Communicating, gathering and formalizing major customer requirements
- Oversee the design and configuration of Price f(x) solution according to customer needs
- Manage Price f(x) colleagues and partners on major customer projects in region
- Get partner resources utilized
- Manage Staffing
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be great manager with proactive attitute, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly needed in your role!
- Managerial skills - ability to motivate and grow team
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Consulting guru
- Good knowledge of
- object oriented programming principles, Java/Groovy
- Programming language Java; experience with Groovy language is an advantage
- web technologies: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Proven experience with:
- enterprise software implementation projects is must
- pricing domain projects
- with relational databases
- University degree
- At least 5 years experience in relevant position
- Fluent English, Czech
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sickdays etc.