Junior Accountant AR - part time
Finance and Data | Hradec Králové, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
Pricefx is a bold and unconventional B2B software company founded in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pure-play, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are a solid, well-funded, sustainably growing company that is and will continue to grab market share and expand globally in the years ahead. It is an exciting time to be at Pricefx and a great time to join us on this journey.
You can find out more about us:
We are truly international, operating all across the world and with offices in the Czech Republic, Chicago and Brisbane. Our culture is what we treasure the most and we call all Pricefx people a Family. All of us have an opportunity to speak up and help the company with its growth.
Grab the exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SW company where you will build and take care of international billing and revenue analysis. If you feel like you have solid experience and would like to be one of those who put the base stones of a professional new finance department delivering high quality and value to our business keep reading. You will report to Director of Finance Operations.
You will be responsible for...
- Ensuring the integrity of master data for customers, and projects
- Maintaining project invoicing information
- Maintaining customer Billing information
- Raising invoices for reimbursements
- Dealing with ad-hoc invoice and credit note requests
- Responsible for dunning and AR collection process
- Dealing with customer and internal inquiries
What should you have to succeed?
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Accounting, taxes, and financial principles
- NetSuite / Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Teamwork skills and customer orientation are key pre-requisite
- Analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- To be authorized to work lawfully in the Czech Republic
Other job specifics
- Location: Hradec Králové OR Praha
- Travel required occasionally
- Part-time employment (the working hours and workload upon agreement)
- Permanent contract
The candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.