Internal Systems Specialist
Operations | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Our latest milestone in the growth of our incredible company, a $65m Series C investment from our new partners at APAX Digital, supported by our existing investors Digital+ Partners. This is a great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Your job would be to oversee support and tune internal systems, applications and processes to ensure overall stability and great user experience. You will help and support new-hires to get up and running.
You will be in charge of…
- Technical support of business processes
- User management in various systems, mainly Office365, MS Azure AD
- Device remote management and inventory
- User training (new users, system/features updates), support and issues resolution in cooperation with vendors
- Participation in IT projects
- Support of cloud-based systems
- Ad hoc data imports/exports or reports
- Build and maintain Technical documentation for various internal systems
What should you have to succeed?
- Support attitude with good communication skills
- IT background
- Knowledge of Windows, macOS and Linux fundamentals
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and other network protocols
- Understanding of user administration principles
- Basic knowledge of machine-readable formats such as JSON, XML or CSV
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to constantly improve and learn
- Team player
- 1-year experience in relevant IT position
- Knowledge of Czech language is a big plus
- Fluent in English
Other job specifics...
Location - Prague
The candidates must have the work permit valid for the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.