Integration | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible, so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. We are a robust and sustainable company which is and will be vigorously growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Are you a software developer but you find it boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Then join Price f(x) and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! With us, you will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real by configuring our software.
You will be in charge of…
- Design of data transfer and data integration services based on project requirements
- Implementation of efficient and secure ETL processes which process data from and into multiple systems
- Enhancement of Price f(x) in-house integration platform with new features
What should you have to succeed?
- Proven experience with Java, JEE and at least one RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
- A significant advantage is an experience with at least one ETL tool, e.g. Apache Camel, Talend, Mulesoft.
- Web Services, Rest, JMS
- Strong understanding of general software development and systems administration
- SAP, Salesforce (advantage)
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.