Customer | Remote in Charlotte, NC | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Are you a software developer but you find it boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Then join Pricefx and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! With us, you will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions, and finally making it all real by integrating our software.
You will be in charge of…
- The timely design and delivery of high-quality data transfer, data integration services, and transformation services based on project requirements
- The implementation of efficient and secure ETL processes and integrations which process data to and from multiple systems
- Creating and maintaining accurate and thorough documentation
- Maintaining and expanding knowledge of integration technology
- Contribute to Integration Manager enhancements
- Basic knowledge of IT systems which are used in integration
What should you have to succeed?
- Proven experience with Java, JEE and at least one RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
- A passion for designing and building data integration solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Good understanding of general software development and systems administration
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST), Spring framework (advantage), JMS (advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Unix system commands and scripting
- Advantage is experience with integration of big data
- Experience with at least one ETL tool, e.g. Apache Camel, Talend, Mulesoft
- Participation as a member of an integration team (leadership experience is an advantage)
- Ability to mentor less experienced or knowledgeable team members (advantage)
This would make it easier…
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.