HR Operations Manager
Operations | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border.
You can find out more about us:
With your small team, you will oversee all daily HR operations and support a diverse workforce of our global team. In our fast-growing environment, you will have the opportunity to own challenging problems, develop creative solutions, and become a true partner to our business while developing HR processes that will accelerate our overall People function. The ultimate goal is ensuring that all company’s HR operation initiatives run smoothly.
You will be in charge of…
With your international team you will own, manage, and improve daily HR operations including, but not limited to the following:
- Assuring high-quality service to the employees and business, addressing employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labour regulations)
- Personnel agenda in multiply markets (employee onboarding & offboarding, changes and organisational changes, maintenance of all personnel files – digital and physical)
- The payroll preparation process and work on great and positive relationships with our payroll providers and other HR vendors
- HRIS selection and maintenance of data accuracy and process in the system while meeting personnel information needs. Continues improvement of data integrity, engagement with key stakeholders to ensure that data integrity becomes part of business as usual. Manage standards for HR Reporting and analysis.
- Communication with governmental authorities (e.g.Social security office, Health insurance, Labour office, Immigration office etc.), supporting audits and SOX requirements
- Drive a culture of continuous process improvements with a focus on excellent service to the internal customer (e.g. headcount planning, vacation management, commissions & bonuses calculation) and other people operations initiatives
- Legal compliance – monitoring of trends, development and implementation of friendly, fair and clear HR policies and procedures while mitigating risks, provide guidance and interpretation to colleagues.
- International mobility processes
- Other HR-related projects
- Lead your HR Operations team and closely cooperate with other HR colleagues and other departments
What should you have to succeed?
- You are a hands-on operator at heart and have a deep understanding of employment best practices
- You are a people person with excellent communication skills who can partner with just about anyone to get the job done
- You are an exceptional people and process manager with proven experience in a multinational environment in HR operations and thorough Labour law knowledge
- You are a builder who has an eye for identifying gaps, challenge status-quo and can scale processes in an ambiguous, ever-growing fast-paced environment in order to meet your goals
- You are self-motivated, innovative, flexible
- You have a growth mentality and can identify strength and weakness and find an effective solution. No problem is too complicated for you!
- You have a deep passion for bringing order to chaos.
- You have a high level of EQ, common sense, confidentiality and tact.
- You have deep expertise regarding employment best practices, labour law.
- You are highly organized and tech-savvy - master of systems, data and processes with analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English
Other job specifics
- Location Prague
- Travel required occasionally
- Full-time employment
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic.
Please be patient during Christmas time and the upcoming holiday our response can be delayed.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.