Administration | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You will support our CEO and other Senior Managers in a timely and professional and confidential manner. Your main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars.
You will be in charge of…
- Coordinating and updating the CEO's calendar on daily basis, planning appointments, meetings and events
- Manage phone calls and emails to eliminate and/or prioritize in order to maximize the daily calendar and "to-dos"
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately, step-in when needed
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively, and follow-through on tasks often with deadline pressures
- Acting as the point of contact between executives and employees
- Making travel arrangements and creating details itineraries and support the CEO while travelling, usually in non-standard office hours (infrequently)
- Consolidating CEO's expenses, bank statements and submitting travel expenses and approving travel expenses of CEO's direct reports
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the agenda/office
- Account & Password management, keep track of deals, upgrades and special offers
- Prepare company documents for team members
- Take and distribute minutes of meetings
What should you have to succeed?
- Excellent organizational skills with the proactive attitude and ability to prioritize
- Handle sensitive & highly confidential information with complete discretion
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Take initiative and work independently
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the senior manager or board of managers
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Team-player and self-starter with a positive attitude
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is a must
- Knowledge of Czech language is a plus
- Valid work and stay visa for the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here, and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Prague, Czech Republic
Other job specifics…