Education Content Specialist (Native English Speakers only)
Customer | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
As part of the Education team, you will work to improve content workflows, remove roadblocks, speed content delivery, and promote efficiencies and governance in the educational content development process. This role will be responsible for recognizing areas for process improvement across the spectrum of Education content deployment and implementing them.
You will be in charge of…
- Designing and implementing governance standards for team content
- Devising and deploying frameworks to organize and manage all Education team assets
- Coordinating with SMEs, instructional designers, customers and students to maximize the effectiveness of the learning experience
- Evaluating, updating and maintaining all Education assets and content
- Researching, evaluating and recommending new instructional design strategies and software
- Generating reports on course utilization and participation for our customers
- Analyze, design, develop, schedule, and track technical training for all programs supported by the Education team
What should you have to succeed?
- We are considering Native English speakers only
- Experience with instructional development and curriculum design
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global and complex clients
- Ability to communicate with global team in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a team environment based on Agile principles
- Ability to convert broad requirements into functional business processes
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
This would make it easier:
- Passion for learning
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Works well as a team member
- Training skills are a plus
- Project Management experience
- Pricing Industry is a plus
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
we offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
we are looking for people to work onsite (this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
we require a clean criminal record
Prague, Hradec Králové or Ostrava - Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team. You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office. We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.