Ecosystem Manager (Partner Network)
Ecosystem | Midwest | Full Time
Price f(x) is the fastest growing company in the price optimization and sales acceleration market. We are disrupting the marketplace with our simple, but powerful go-to-market strategy, powered by our unparalleled configurability and scale. Our solutions drive the up to 10x difference- 10x faster time to value, 10x lower TCO, and 10x less frustration (as measured by implementation assistance support tickets). Come join us as we transform the pricing optimization and sales acceleration market.
Develop and maintain great relationships with our partners - guiding them through onboarding, training, joint-marketing, sales, and project delivery. In addition, you’ll engage with industry analysts from leading firms to share Price f(x) updates and gain a better understanding of the changing market landscape.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Guide partners through the onboarding process from initial discussion about Price f(x) and partner, through demonstrations, partner fit & potential analysis, and legal agreements
- Continuously develop partner relationship and provide valuable updates on a periodic basis
- Collaborate with partners on sales pipeline and deal management tracking
- Support partner led sales cycles and/or project delivery on an as-needed basis
- Update analysts on our latest product developments, customer success stories, partner accelerators, etc on a periodic basis
- Perform market research related to partners, competitors, and analysts
- Manage PFX ecosystem KPIs and metrics
- Manage PFX ecosystem territory budget
What should you have to succeed?
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English; other European languages are a plus
- University degree
This would make it easier:
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies, and software
- Exposure to CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Management or technology consulting background
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in one or more of the following areas – partner / channel management, Marketing & Sales, Management Consulting, Pricing
Chicago, IL and Prague, Czech Republic
other Job specifics…
Travel up to 30% is required
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick-days etc.