Director of Product Marketing
Product Strategy | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
The Director of Product Marketing is a newly created role reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, and in close direct collaboration with various Product Managers in the Product organization, and the Chief Marketing Officer in the Marketing organization.
Our Director of Product Marketing will be both a direct individual contributor and the architect and manager of the Product Marketing group as we continue to build the product marketing function in the coming years.
You’ll join a dynamic team of product professionals, widely recognized for their innovative and successful product solutions that comprise the core of what has made Pricefx the fastest-growing pricing software platform in the industry.
You will be in charge of…
- Direct strategic and tactical contributions throughout the product lifecycle, including product customer definitions, customer profiles, market segmentation, market opportunity scoping, product positioning, and ultimately product packaging, value messaging, and marketing delivery.
- Defining ideal customer profiles, market opportunity and customer segmentation for product strategy development and planning
- Product positioning definitions incorporating detailed product features and benefit assessments along with alignment to overall brand value and positioning
- Voice of the customer intelligence, through both direct engagement with customers and focus groups, and through sales sourced intelligence.
- Competitive intelligence and market trend surveillance on a continuing basis
- Product value messaging and product packaging, including the development of GTM materials for digital marketing and advertising, and sales enablement materials
- Continually developing a deep knowledge of product functionality and features, and the ability to clearly articulate those to marketing and sales stakeholders.
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience in a software product marketing or product management capacity Experience with PLM processes and understanding of SaaS-delivered software products
- Demonstrated success with product positioning, product development, product value and messaging packaging, and GTM activation of SaaS software offerings
- Experience of presenting to knowledgeable audiences, internal and external
- Adobe and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience with visual design tools
- Experience with digital advertising and social media marketing strategy
- A well-rounded understanding of product development and product management functions
- Be a true team-player and cherish teams‘ success
- Comfort with multiple stakeholder working processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, productivity, and time management
- A deep desire to make product marketing beautiful, exciting, and exceptionally clear and easy to understand and buy
- Prague, the Czech Republic
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- 10-20% possibility to travel – Some international travel required
- The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.