Demand Generation Manager
Sales | Midwest | Full Time and Contract
Price f(x) is the fastest growing company in the price optimization and sales acceleration market. We are disrupting the marketplace with our simple, but powerful go-to-market strategy, powered by our unparalleled reconfigurability and scale. Come join us as we transform the pricing optimization and sales acceleration market.
Price f(x) is a next generation, multi-tenant SaaS provider of pricing management, optimization, and CPQ software. We are poised to dominate the industry. In 2017 we led the industry in growth by providing a comprehensive solution – while maintaining affordable, fast implementations in a unique risk-free offering for our customer. We have raised $8.3M in funding, with over 65+ industry leading customers using our solutions to price more efficiently: www.pricefx.eu
Is to help drive our Enterprise lead generation programs, processes and systems. You will oversee a team that creates and runs all integrated Demand Generation campaigns, aligning closely with Sales, Product Marketing and other marketing functions to achieve our targets.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Execute high impact, multi-channel marketing initiative to generate demand
- Monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion
- Manage day to day execution, optimization and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels
- Manage global demand generation budget, negotiate with vendors, and coordinate review and approval with finance and legal teams
- Set conversion/pipeline goals and track activity including the number of leads, our cost per qualified lead, the % of leads that turn into opportunities, and the marketing-sourced revenue that closes. Report on them to department management and corporate leadership weekly.
What should you have to succeed?
- 5 years of experience in B2B demand generation or growth marketing with demonstrated success across key metrics, preferably SaaS
- 4+ years of experience leading teams, and a keen interest in mentorship and professional development
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships in a global organization
- Can-do attitude with a hands-on work ethic
- Ideally a BA in Marketing
This would make it easier:
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies, and software
- Additional languages welcomed
- Experience with Salesforce, and other tools
Other job specifics…
- Occasional travel
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here, and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.