Data Security Officer
Finance | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Toys“R“Us, Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, Dr. Max etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growin globaly for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
You will be entrusted with one of our most valuable assets – data. Regardless whether data of our customers or of Price f(x), you will have overview of all data processes, actively identifying and patching vulnerabilities, in order to ensure the integrity and security in line with standards and best practices.
You will be charge of
· taking ownership of the work related to ensuring that both internal and customer data is well protected within the boundaries of Price f(x)
· reaching out to the various parts of the Price f(x) organization to identify where sensitive data may sit and review the potential impact, should data leakage occur.
· leading all colleagues in all departments to put data process management in place
What should you have to succeed?
· Ability to work with specialist partners to construct/review/finalize documentation
· Ability to reach out to all layers of the Price f(x) organization to gather required security and procedural information
· Microsoft Office expertise for documentation and data analysis
· Knowledge about how Cloud based solutions are protected while made available to customers
· Existing GDPR knowledge important
· SOC / SOX / ISO knowledge helpful
· We expect at least 3 year working on similar position
· Fluent in spoken and written English and Czech
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life
while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Prague, Czech Republic (travelling - occasionally)
Other job specifics