Operations | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time and Contract
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the border.
You can find out more about us:
We are truly international, operating all across the world and with offices in the Czech Republic, Chicago and Brisbane. Our culture is what we treasure the most and we call all Pricefx people a Family. All of us have an opportunity to speak up, help the company with its growth and cooperate with the top management of the company.
If you are keen to learn, that is key to us! We will happily talk to you about us and what we are trying to achieve with setting up BI in Pricefx. We will be using the most modern cloud technologies, Keboola (and Snowflake) on the backend and Tableau for visualization. Further, you will be working with data from Salesforce, NetSuite, JIRA, Elasticsearch, Apollo and other, including our own Pricefx software in specific cases.
You will be part of the Data Team (comprising of Senior Manager, Data Analysts and Data Engineer), a brand new team reporting directly to the CFO and being of service for the entire company. While the role does not come with people-management responsibilities, additional to the everyday work on data and visualization you will be able to acquire broad scope of knowledge about the organization and its business environment and aid in recognizing strategic opportunities and challenges, recommending steps to take. You will be the first Data Analyst in the team and have therefore a significant opportunity to grow with the company. Data Analyst to us is someone who can create analyses, reports and visualizations in Tableau, someone who can see the added value in connecting various sets of data and have a sense for business strategy.
You will be in charge of…
- Developing and maintaining SaaS metrics and dashboards in Tableau for most of the Pricefx teams
- Ad hoc analyses to help drive strategic business decisions of the top management
- Analyzing data and cooperate closely with all Pricefx departments including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer departments, Product and Engineering
- Creating visualizations in Tableau
- Interpreting analyses results, trends and patterns in complex datasets
- Supporting departments with requested dashboards and especially having the freedom to analyze and suggest your own
- Automating reporting for the company
- Looking for deficiencies in data and processes and identifying improvements
- Cooperating closely with the Data Engineer and your manager
- Travel to Chicago when reasoned
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor, or preferably Masters, a degree in Economics, Statistics, Business or Information Technologies
- Min. 2 years of experience with Analytics and modern ways of reporting
- High level of SQL knowledge is a must
- Orientation in the SaaS environment and knowledge of relevant SaaS metrics
- Good level of orientation in Finance
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Sense for business and strategic needs, for finding synergies between various teams within the company
- Interest to create stories with the data and present it to relevant parties
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Sense for high confidentiality
- Fluent English
- Experience with Tableau is an advantage
Other job specifics
- Full-time employment, permanent contract
- We are flexible when it comes to remote work, you can either take full advantage of our wonderful office or work from home or a combination of both.
- Benefits supporting a healthy lifestyle and support for home office
- Fun and supportive team
- New modern offices with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit tec. In Karlin, Prague
- Location - Prague ideally
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic.
Please be patient during Christmas time and the upcoming holiday, our response can be delayed.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.