Internal Application: Customer Success Manager Pool
Customer | Any location in Czech Republic | Full Time
Join our family at Pricefx, a leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. Experiencing consistent annual growth, Pricefx remains committed to stable employment. We value flexibility and provide home office and remote work opportunities. Our product boasts outstanding customer reviews ranging from small companies to renowned names such as Michelin, Sonoco, Danone, Avery Dennison, and Bosch.
With branches in 7 countries and over 30 nationalities, Pricefx is a genuinely international and diverse company, fostering a warm, welcoming, and respectful environment. Join us at Pricefx and be part of a winning team that values your unique contributions, encourages accountability and personal growth, and celebrates collective achievements.
Your mission is to ensure that our customers achieve enduring success with our pricing solutions. Customer Success Managers play a crucial role in the company’s strategy & revenue stream planning. Help us to achieve eternal retention! The customer journey to successful adoption starts with our Success Manager.
You will be in charge of...
- develop and maintain strong relationships within the assigned customer accounts, from the site champion through senior executives, to promote adoption, expansion, and extension of Pricefx solutions
- ensure customers achieve their desired outcome by using our product and have the best possible experience interacting with our company
- monitor and drive usage and customer expansion
- gain customer insights and offer solutions, recommendations and provide the navigation in the right direction to meet the customer’s objectives in their pricing strategy
- assist customers with Platform administration (release upgrades, maintenances, etc.), adoption, and change management
- guide customers with how to take advantage of new release functionality
- provide excellence in customer advocacy, driving satisfaction, and a high likelihood to recommend our solution
- lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- internal orchestration (solutions, engineering, operations, etc.). It requires people skills and cross-functional experience.
- measure and report the customer success through case studies, customer KPI’s, Gartner and other interviews, plasma (marketing appetite is a plus)
- as the primary contact for the customer at Pricefx, handle and resolve any commercial and technical escalations
- negotiate contract renewals, extensions, and scope increases
- collaborate with partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value-adding strategy is identified for the client while minimizing risks
- identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan
- participate in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need
- help customers to strategize on how to use the product better to get recognition and yield benefits for the organization
What should you have to succeed?
- fluent English (level B2 or higher) is a must
- native or fluent German would be a big plus
- min. BS/BA degree
- commercial aptitude
- consultative and analytical skills
- software, technical or pricing background preferably from hyper-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs (SaaS software database concepts, software configuration/development, networking concepts, etc.)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
- enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- project or customer management experience is a must
- ability to work with minimal or no supervision with a customer service focus
- ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- willingness and ability to travel as necessary to company/customer locations
- strong knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SFDC, or other CRM
- case studies conducted & collected
- referrals/references obtained
This would make it easier…
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- We offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- We require a clean criminal record
- Location Prague / Ostrava / Hradec Králové
- …or remote
- A valid visa for working in the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
We will support your home office setup with a monthly IT allowance. We prioritize work-life balance and, in addition to vacation, offer work anniversary, birthday, and CSR days off. Building a sense of community is important. We organize regular virtual or in-person meetups and many social activities and challenges.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (3825 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.