Customer Success Manager (native DE or FR + fluent EN)
Customer | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.pricefx.com
Your mission is to ensure that our customers achieve enduring success with our pricing solutions. Customer Success Managers play a crucial role in the company’s strategy & revenue stream planning. Help us to achieve eternal retention! The customer journey to successful adoption starts with our Success Manager.
You will be in charge of...
- develop and maintain strong relationships within the assigned customer accounts, from the site champion through senior executives, to promote adoption, expansion, and extension of Pricefx solutions
- ensure customers achieve their desired outcome by using our product and have the best possible experience interacting with our company
- monitor and drive usage and customer expansion
- gain customer insights and offer solutions, recommendations and provide the navigation to the right direction to meet the customer’s objectives in their pricing strategy
- assist customers with Platform administration (release upgrades, maintenances, etc.), adoption and change management
- guide customers with how to take advantage of new release functionality
- provide excellence in customer advocacy, driving satisfaction and a high likelihood to recommend our solution
- lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- internal orchestration (solutions, engineering, operations, etc.). It requires people skills and cross-functional experience.
- measure and report the customer success through case studies, customer KPI’s, Gartner and other interviews, plasma (marketing appetite is a plus)
- as the primary contact for the customer at Pricefx, handle and resolve any commercial and technical escalations
- negotiate contract renewals, extensions, and scope increases
- collaborate with partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value-adding strategy is identified for the client while minimizing risks
- identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan
- participate in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need
- help customers to strategize on how to use the product better to get recognition and yield benefits for the organization
What should you have to succeed?
- native German OR native French + fluent English (level B2 or higher) is a must
- min. BS/BA degree
- commercial aptitude
- consultative and analytical skills
- software, technical or pricing background preferably from hyper-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs (SaaS software database concepts, software configuration/development, networking concepts, etc.)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
- enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- project or customer management experience is a must
- ability to work with minimal or no supervision with a customer service focus
- ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- willingness and ability to travel as necessary to company/customer locations
- strong knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SFDC or other CRM
- case studies conducted & collected
- referrals/references obtained
This would make it easier…
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
- applicants need to have valid permissions to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance in this matter)
- we offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- we are looking for people to work onsite (this role is not a remote one, although some home office is possible upon agreement)
- we require a clean criminal record
- Prague - CZECH REPUBLIC
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team. You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office. We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.