Customer Solutions Manager
Customer | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You will develop and recommend strategic and tactical plans for the US Customer Solutions team while communicating and understanding technical/complex information. Partner with and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel at all levels.
You will be in charge of…
- Manages a diverse staff of technology specialists responsible for delivering internally configured solutions to customers
- Works cooperatively with peers to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of our solutions
- Supports Competency leaders in establishing procedures and guidebooks.
- Works closely with key staff on major projects
- Manages utilization of the staff (proper assignments and workloads)
- Participates in leadership meetings/calls, helps in key decisions
- Coaches team members, assign proper training, and assesses training needs of the staff
- Advocates new company decisions/policies/processes and supports their implementation
- Develop, coach, and mentor team members
- Monitor resource utilization with the Staffing manager
- Manage regional recruiting, hiring, and retention activities
- Assess and communicate team member performance
- Review and approve Travel & Expenses
- Co-manage selected Partner relationships
- Provide support to PMs on critical projects and assist with questions and escalations from the customer
What should you have to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years experience with People Management in large technology services or SaaS organization
- Experience must include supervisory, planning & evaluation responsibilities, and hiring
- Post-MBA (preferred)
- Proven experience in managing large complex projects and teams;
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills; comfortable interacting with executive-level management
This would make it easier
- Knowledge of Software development process, Agile methodology, and cloud-based applications software
- CPQ or Pricing Experience
- Object-Oriented Programing Languages (i.e., Java, .Net)
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel up to 30%, with occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, mobile, and internet). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.